Little things build to big things
It’s been a while since I’ve written due to commitments with work. I’ve missed you all and hope you keep reading. So I guess I’d better update everyone on what’s been going on with Warm Witty Words.
The writing business is coming along nicely with a prestigious three-page article in Club Life magazine in their December issue. I also did some business writing, ghostwriting, press releases and emails but my biggest news is ‘Finding Tarzan’ is now in its final stages and ready for another round of the publishers. Since it’s been changed to present-tense first-person it just seems – right. I’m excited!
Onto other things I’m planning:
- Trying to choose a marketing course online
- After that is complete I want to do a Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Starting a young-adult novel
- Keep my writing journal up to date
- Set regular goals (as above) and meet them
- Send specs for one article (at least) a week
- Build more readers to my blog and Twitter
- Have fun at least once a week
and the big one
- Return home to my family (yes, no more remote work no matter how much I’ve enjoyed the experience)
- Help Blake to learn how to drive
- Help Joel get through uni (though I’m proud to say he’s blitzing his courses in Bachelor of Sports Science already)
- Walk Boss (my dog) so she loose the spare tyre (and I’m not talking about one she’s chewing)
- Listen to my husband more (instead of daydreaming and thinking up my next story)
That’ll do for now but I’m planning to give you some insight into my remote living days very soon, mostly about the unique characters I’ve met.
Here’s more cute elephants: