Writing takes on many forms
I continue to write daily and unfortunately that’s not always on this blog. You don’t get to see everything I do. I write letters, post on other blogs (Umoja Writing Competition), update my website (www.warmwittywords.com.au), along with my day work websites, write in journals, re-write my manuscript (Finding My Tarzan), write on birthday cards, post status on Facebook (four pages), update Twitter; and now write on a crowd funding page.
It’s been something new and fun and I’d love to share it with you.
https://www.chuffed.org/project/umoja-orphanage-kenya then if you feel the cause is worthy – donate.
From as little as $5 you can help this orphanage in the second poorest area of Kenya.
- $5 you can buy a fruit tree seedling for the orphanage.
- $10 buys a laying chicken
- $25 buys food for livestock
- $50 buys a goat
- $100 buys piping for irrigation
- $150 bus seedling for a small crops acreage
- $200 buys reforestation trees
- $500 buys a 10,000 litre water tank
- $1000 shares in the second well for water harvesting
Just a little goes a long way, so any donation is appreciated.
See the campaign video here:
Thanks for reading.