Choose your own wave (writing style) when entering Umoja Writing Competition
Here’s another writing quote to inspire you to write.
I hope you get your entry in to Umoja Writing Competition and test your writing. Entries close 6th August 2015. We need as many entries as possible to make this competition a success for the Umoja Orphanage Kenya. Please pass on to all your writing friends.
Here’s some more writing tips to help you in your quest to write:
- Membership in a national professional writing group can help you establish a professional image
- Write often, even if it’s just notes and scribbles
- Writing competitions build writing skills and test you against other writing styles Enter
- Inspiration often comes from nature. Look around you.
- Keep a notebook and don’t let any of those brilliant ideas slip away
- Set writing goals you can reach. Once reached expand them further.
- Attend workshops and conferences to enhance your writing craft
- Encourage other writer
- Write, write & write (edit re-write, edit re-write, edit re-write) polish
Good luck with your entry in this unique writing competition.
First posted to Umoja Orphanage Writing Competition site.
Posted on July 21, 2015, in Charity, Writing Competitions, Writing tips and tagged Australian writing competition, beach, entries close soon, Umoja Writing Competition, writing, writing tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.