Day 17 and 18 of 365 Days of Gratitude
Day 17 & 18 of 365 Days of Gratitude
Acknowledging at least one thing I’m grateful for every day is making me realise the benefit of a positive outlook. Finding one small thing to make you smile, even when you’re sad, brings your focus back to possibly a better time to come. You can look forward to happiness. Each day of gratitude is making me enthused by life. I know I still have obstacles but everyone does. I look forward to finding a new wonderful thing each day.
Why don’t you try gratitude?
- You don’t have to blog it.
- You could get a journal and write something positive every day.
- You could take a photo each day of something you’re grateful for.
- You could share it on Instagram or Pinterest.
- You could sit with your family and make a habit of it.
- You could just smile and know you are grateful.
Day 17 I am grateful for:
Having another article accepted for publication, because each time it happens I’m excited and proud.
Day 18 I am grateful for:
Having time each morning to write before I go to work, because the afternoon becomes my family time.
What are you grateful for?