Day 19 of 365 Days of Gratitude
Today my gratitude started when I opened my laptop and needed inspiration to write. I have so many ideas in my head that it’s difficult to find the perfect one.
I began looking through my clip art and photographs for inspiration and found one from my Graphic Stock collection. The starfish and the colours got me thinking about nature. Nature can give us, not only gratitude, but inspire us also.
So with that little snippet of inspiration I came up with these writing prompts for the day.
- Three starfish wash up but one is in fact an antique gold relic.
- The starfish are a scene from a children’s story about conservation.
- The stars are a backdrop for an outback romance.
- A woman wishes on a shooting star and she gets that wish (does she regret it?).
- A boat has sunk with a family onboard. How will they safely get ashore?
- A tropical romance involving two television stars (pun intended).
Day 19 I am grateful for:
The stars in the sky and the starfish in the water, because when I look up or down, nature has something to show me.
Even if you don’t write, writing prompts are a way to see the world differently. One small picture can give you so many ideas. These ideas could help your business, family life, health and happiness. You don’t need to start writing a novel just read them and imagine the possibilities.
Look at the picture above and what prompts can you come up with? Perhaps it will be something you’re grateful for today.