Top 10 Warm Witty Words blog posts
A look back at Warm Witty Words blog posts
This blog has run (in one form or other) since mid 2010. This year two weeks before the launch of The Zanzibar Moon the blog will turn 7 years old. Looking back on some old posts has seen a progression in the things I write about. I try to keep the writing interesting and not about me the writer, but rather about subjects that may interest my readers. Here’s a recap of some posts from the last seven years.
- Inspiration comes in many forms
- A day in the writing life of a book marketing publicist
- Summer Bliss
- Kicking off fitness workout
- My 12 favourite things about being a writer
- Finally relaxing on the Sunshine Coast
- Top 10 tips to stay in shape after fifty
- Running for a cause Get on Board
- I now have a website and I’m guest blogging
- Week one writing goals (this is a flash back to 2015 and my original The Zanzibar Moon idea as Finding My Tarzan).
If you have any suggestions about what you would like me to write about just comment below. It could be; menopause, health and fitness, writing books, self publishing, book marketing, volunteering, gratitude or anything else that interests women. Thanks again for reading.
Posted on March 1, 2017, in Health and fitness, Marketing books, Women's issues, Writers, Writing tips and tagged beaches, blog posts, books, Burleigh Heads, donna munro, Fifty, fitness, gold coast, gratitude, Health, inspire, marketing, marketing publicist, motivation, queensland, stay in shape, sunshine coast, Tallebudgera, The Zanzibar Moon, top 10, warm witty words, writer, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.