21 December 2016 Warm Witty Publishing was registered as a sole-trading publishing company, for author Donna Munro’s own titles.
DONNA MUNRO PUBLISHER
- The Writing Diploma at The Writing School
- Various workshops through writers’ centres
- On the job writing (newsletters, press releases, web content).
Published in collaborations:
Published Articles in:
- Wax ‘n’ Wind
- Take 5
- The Australian Woman’s Weekly
- For Me
- That’s Life
- Club Life magazine
- various newspapers and trade magazines.
Fiction and Poetry published in:
- Dolphin Encounter
- Woman’s Day ‘The Warm Hand of Fate’.
Occupations related to publishing:
- Graphic Artist
- Business Owner
- Desktop Publisher
- Book Marketing and Publicity
- Line Editing Books
- Branding and Marketing Products
- Website Editing and Content Writing (WordPress, Mantis and Wix).
- Five book-length manuscripts.
Each effort taught her the writing craft. ‘The Zanzibar Moon’, was her stepping stone. ‘Kendwa’s Secret’ shows the writer’s progress after being mentored by Lynn Santer. Donna often researches writing and publishing making the transition to publisher and easy one. She is confident that she can give her books the best chance to reach as many readers as possible.
If you are a writer she hopes you chase your writing dreams. She is happy to share advice on the process if you message through the contact page. Or you can read any of the marketing and publishing posts on this blog
If you are a reader she hopes you’ll enjoy ‘The Zanzibar Moon’ and ‘Kendwa’s Secret’. She’d love to hear what you think. Please go to her Facebook page if you have read either book and place your review. Thank you.